If you need an oral health care treatment for your smile that can improve its look as well as improve its function, many different services can be used. If you are looking to only enhance a small area on a tooth’s surface, dental bonding may be your best option. Listed below is advice to consider for a better understanding of the basics of dental bonding:
– Dental bonding typically consists of resin or porcelain materials that are both safe and effective.
– Dental bonding can help restore harm to your teeth in an assortment of ways, including concealing stains and discolorations.
– Dental bonding treatments can closely resemble the look of your natural teeth.
– Dental bonding can be implemented as dental fillings to repair cavities and provide a tooth-colored look that blends seamlessly with your natural tooth shade.
– In certain situations, dental bonding treatments can even be used to help restore misshapen or incorrectly spaced teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments can effectively function for over a decade.
If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss your possible dental bonding treatment with Dr. Roderick Cooper and our team at Bella Dental Services, please call 404-418-4397 to set up a visit to our dentist office in Lilburn, Georgia. We look forward to hearing from you soon!