Some teeth cannot be saved, but implants can be used in their place. With dental implants, you can have natural-looking implants attached directly to your jawbone for a sturdy hold. A complete smile awaits with dental implants and their many astonishing benefits:
– Dental implants are superbly durable and can potentially last for the rest of your life.
– Dental implants can rebuild a facial structure that has been damaged due to lost or missing teeth, which often results in your face appearing much more sunken in, weaker, and older looking.
– Dental implants can be crafted and altered to fit comfortably in the spaces left behind by missing teeth.
– When your implants are attached to your jawbone, a process called Osseointegration takes place in which the bone will grow stronger and healthier and will come to support the implant better.
– Dentures can shift around inside your mouth, and can often come loose when tough or chewy food such a steak is consumed. However, dental implants will stay securely in place in nearly any circumstance, allowing you to eat any foods you desire.
If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss your possible implant treatment with Dr. Roderick Cooper and our team at Bella Dental Services, please call (404)294-8385 to set up a visit to our dentist office in Lilburn, Georgia. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with dental implants.